Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
1. My daughter's birthday! My daughter turns 7 on Wednesday. Excuse me while I faint, because I don't know where seven years went.
2. Busy April I booked my 3rd author event for April. I'll be at the East Stroudsburg Family Expo on the 6th, YA Fest on the 19th, and the Monroe County Book Expo on the 26th!
3. Campus Crush I rereleased all the Campus Crush novellas, which I publish as Ashelyn Drake, in one book titled Campus Crush. And...it's only $1.99 so anyone who has already begun the series will actually still be paying less than the price of the final novella. Everyone wins! Check out the gorgeous new cover!
4. Drafting I'm working on drafting the third and final book in the Birth of the Phoenix series. The first book, Into the Fire, will release in September.
5. Campus Crush Book Blitz Sign Up I'm looking for people to sign up for the Campus Crush Book Blitz which will take place February 26-March 6. If you don't blog, you can post to FB or Twitter, and you get to choose which date in that period that you post. Sign up in the form below.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?