Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
- Construction I stayed at my parents' house for four days to avoid the construction here. It was a glorious, stress-free break but I'm home again now. Please tell me this construction can't last forever.
- Limited internet access I will most likely not have internet for most of today and maybe tomorrow because of the construction. I'll have to catch up on responding to comments once it's back on.
- Curse of the Granville Fortune I'm working on final proofreading for my MG fantasy, Curse of the Granville Fortune this week. Let's see if I can get this done with all the craziness over here.
- Client edit I'm also working on a client edit this week. I may have to spend a lot of time outdoors to get this accomplished. The inside of my house is a nightmare.
- Swimming This is how I'm staying sane this summer. I escape to the pool when I get really stressed. I wouldn't survive without it.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?