Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Blog Post Fail Okay, so it's 6:57am when I'm typing this because I forgot to schedule my post. Yup. I'm crazy busy and I just forgot. But look, the world didn't end. ;)
- Editing I'm editing The Darkness Within right now, along with a book for a client. Great way to end the year if you ask me.
- Christmas We are almost ready to have a houseful on Christmas. Things are coming together, yet every project seems to cause another, so we'll see.
- Reviewing I read and reviewed some really great books lately, including Medeia Sharif's Vitamins and Death (highly recommended) and Icy Pretty Love by L.A. Rose.
- Hoping for a better 2015 Between having my entire house gutted this year (hello expensive!), having some publishing issues, and some other personal stuff, 2014 was not a good year for me. I'm already looking forward to ringing in the new year.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?