Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Looking For Love Releases Tomorrow! Wow! That happened quickly! I can't believe tomorrow is the day. This is a new adult romance written under my pen name, Ashelyn Drake. It is book 4 in a series, but it's a series of companion novellas and each story stands on it's own, so you don't have to read the others or read them in order. You can pre-order it or grab it on release day here for only $.99.
- Embarrassing Video Coming! This week's Writer Wednesday post might be a little embarrassing—for me. I made a video for you guys and you don't want to miss it. My street team, Kelly's Coven, has already seen it since they see everything first, but I'll be unveiling it to everyone else this Wednesday. Be sure to stop back then.
- Writing Tips I'm working on some writing tips for the upcoming Writer Wednesday posts. Hopefully you'll find them helpful.
- Editing I'm editing for clients again this week. My editing streak continues.
- Revisions I'm working on revisions based on my agent's comments, and I forgot how much I absolutely love this book!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?