Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Mother's Day I had a great Mother's Day. I love this day because it celebrates my all-time favorite title—Mom.
- Field Trip My daughter's second grade class is going to the Liberty Science Center this Thursday, and I'm a chaperone on the trip. I'm excited—except for the 2-hour bus ride each way. ;)
- Completed Draft Last week, my goal was to finish my MG draft. I haven't had a book fight me this much in a very long time, and I actually altered my goal so I didn't have to finish last week. But…by some miracle I did finish. Yay!
- Editing I have a new client submitting a book this week. It's always fun to edit for someone new.
- Pool Time! We opened our pool over the weekend. Now we just need the water to warm up so we can swim. Hopefully soon!