Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Good News I Can't Share Yet I have two bits of good news that I'm dying to share but can't yet. It's killing me. lol I'll be sure to spill as soon as I can.
- Editing Since my month is booked with edits, that's what I'll be up to this week.
- Congrats to Beverly Stowe McClure Beverly was selected as the winner of The Darkness Within Blog Tour Giveaway. I was excited when Rafflecopter picked her name out of all the entries because Beverly is a great person and is very supportive.
- Last Week of School My daughter's last day is Thursday. Then summer officially begins in the Hashway household.
- Construction Complete! I totally forgot to share that on May 27, exactly one year to the day that construction began on my house, we got our final inspection for our CO. We are officially finished! Yay! And I love my new house. I can say new since the entire house was gutted and a new level was added. It's everything I hoped it would be, so I guess all the stress was worth it in the end.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?