Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Editing My editing schedule is getting crazy—in a good way. I'm almost booked through the rest of the year.
- Release dates and cover reveals I can't wait until I can share more, but let's just say that August and September are going to bring great things. I can't wait.
- Secret Project So, my street team (Kelly's Coven) and my newsletter subscribers know what my secret project is. No one else will know about it until it's revealed on release day. ;) It's all in the works though, so keep an eye out.
- Mini-vacation I'll be spending a few days in Mystic, CT. It's been years since I've been there, and I'm looking forward to checking out the aquarium and seaport.
- Day planners Last week I had the dreaded experience of finding out my day planner was running out. The horror! I can't live without one. Luckily, that was remedied right away, and I'm already writing in my new turquoise day planner. Anyone else need a planner to survive?
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?