Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday Mishmash 11/30/15


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Out of the Ashes Edits  I'm working on my edits for Out of the Ashes, the second book in the Into the Fire trilogy, which comes out in February. :)
  2. Client edit  I have a new editing client and I'll be working on her book for the next two weeks.
  3. Free Monthly Newsletter  My newsletter goes out tomorrow. If you aren't signed up to receive one but would like to, click here.
  4. Jamberry FB Party  I'm hosting a Jamberry FB party this week. There are tons of nail wraps to be won. If you'd like to be added, let me know.
  5. School Visit  I'll be visiting a fourth grade class on Friday to talk about how an idea becomes a book. I'm really looking forward to it.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

21 comments:

  1. Jamberry has the neatest designs! Have fun editing & w/the classroom visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two clients myself who I am helping draft novels for. Glad you are visiting that class. Not enough writers do that so kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking to people about writing is always fun. Enjoy your school visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have fun on your school visit. I did a few of them earlier this year and they were SO fun. If you can work mystery-flavored jelly beans into the event, do it. They were the biggest hit of the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol It's a small one-class visit, which I like because I can interact more with the students.

      Delete
  5. Your school visit sounds so interesting. Wishing you the best of luck. The one class visit sounds like a great setting. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun having a small group like that. :)

      Delete
  6. Whenever I read your "that's it for me" I feel embarrassed to list my week's goals...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the school visit and the edits.

    I've been waiting to hear back from the agents I submitted my novel to. The first emailed me today to say 'no' because she liked my novel, but she didn't love it. Apart from that, I'm working on a new murder mystery play and preparing for Christmas.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The school visit sounds like fun. Kids are so eager to learn. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the school visit. I wish when I was that age I had the opportunity to listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.