Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Mishmash 7/25/16


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. My Laptop Works Again!  I'm jumping for joy because my laptop is finally working again. I ran a huge update and now everything is good. It took forever, but I'm happy. :)
  2. Proofing After Loving You  I'm doing the final proofing for After Loving You (Ashelyn Drake NA romance) before it goes off to the formatter.
  3. Fun Story! Last week the contractor who put in our new windows told me his wife asked what my first name was and when he told her she realized she recognized my name because she had read one of my books. How cool is that?
  4. Editing  My editing schedule is booked into next year already. Just wow!
  5. Updating My Website  I've been updating my website after a few people asked how to order signed copies of my books. There's now a store! I don't have payment buttons because shipping costs are different depending on where you live, but all my books are there with prices.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

13 comments:

  1. Yay. You have guaranteed work right up until next year and your contractor's wife knows you? Doing very well Kelly. *Claps* Oh and congrats on working laptop. That's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having your laptop up and running. I've been doing battle with Blogger and still haven't gotten that under control. Oh well, these are the ups and downs of being an online person who writes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news about your laptop- I am sure you are relieved! That is so cool that the contractor's wife read one your books and recognized your name. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small world where that contractor's concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that your contractor's wife read your book. You just never know. Happy that your laptop's back in shape. Your own store too. Interesting. Enjoy the editing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking that the contractor may now make sure his work was tip-top... What a "heady" experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was finished when he told me, but he did a good job.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful stuff. I love bumping into someone who knows my writing or knows someone who knows it.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.