Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Drafting I had no intentions of drafting a new book right now, but you know how it is when you get an idea. This book will be very different for me. Different POV and genre. Eek!
- Last Week of Summer Vacation :( No! My baby is starting fourth grade next Monday. Say it isn't so! She got the teacher she wanted but is sad that her best friends are not in her class. I'm preparing now to hold it together next Monday morning until I'm driving away from her school after drop-off. Send tissues please.
- After Loving You Cover Reveal Friday is my cover reveal. Woo-hoo! Not that I'm excited or anything. ;)
- My Mom's Birthday! Thursday is my mom's birthday. She reads these posts, so feel free to wish her a great day. Love you, Mom!
- Reading With my daughter home, I read a lot of middle grade books over the summer. I do have some adult suspense books waiting for me though, and I'm looking forward to diving into those soon.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?