Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- First Day of School :( I'm one of those mothers who cries on the ride home from dropping my daughter off at school on the first day every year. It doesn't matter how old she gets or that I know she has a ton of friends. She's my best bud and I miss her like crazy.
- After Loving You Cover Reveal If you missed the cover reveal for After Loving You this past weekend, here it is! You can preorder your copy today here.
- Back to My Usual Schedule Now that school is back in session, my writing/editing schedule is too. The days always feel so long this time of year because I'm not used to working for five and a half hours straight after breaking up my time during the summer.
- Editing My editing schedule is packed from now through January. That's good though because I need to make money, right?
- WIP Put on Hold I've written quite a bit this year, so I don't feel bad that I have to put my current WIP on hold in order to edit for clients. I might work on it slowly (a few thousand words a day), but we'll see.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?