Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- The Secret Sister In case you missed my post last week, my daughter's first book is now available on Smashwords. You can download it FREE on Smashwords or Barnes and Noble. The book is also available on iBooks, but I can't link to it.
- Editing I'm working on a rather large client edit this month. I see lots of hazelnut coffee in my future. :)
- Kelly's Coven Giveaway I'm running another giveaway exclusive to my street team, Kelly's Coven. The prizes are pretty awesome too. If you want to join my street team and get in on this, you can request to join the FB group here.
- After Loving You Preorder on B&N I didn't have the preorder link for B&N during the cover reveal, but I have it now. If you need the book on Nook, you can preorder it here.
- e-ARCs for After Loving You If you signed up to read and post an honest review of After Loving You, you should have your e-ARC by now. If you haven't signed up but want to read and review the book, you can still sign up here.
- Announcement Coming Wednesday I'm making an announcement right here on Wednesday. Make sure you stop back to hear my news.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?