Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday Mishmash 12/26/16


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:

  1. Christmas I had a great Christmas and I hope you did too if you celebrate it.
  2. Proofing  I finished proofing Lies We Tell. I'm very excited to venture into adult mystery/suspense. The book will release in April.
  3. Winter Break  My daughter is home for Christmas break this week, so I'll be spending most of my time with her, which is why this Mishmash is shorter than usual.

That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

10 comments:

  1. I have no doubt you have what to mash, so not as much mish from you this time. Enjoy your time with DD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd imagine you're having fun with your daughter at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great week with your daughter, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to be here and this wonderful article. I have found here lots of interesting information for my knowledge I need. all the details you provide to us, it was very helpful and useful, thanks for sharing this amazing post.
    By the way Bangladesh Education Board PSC Result 2018 and Junior
    JSC Result 2018 Bangladesh available in our website. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy for this post. I realize this is a very informative post for us. thank you so much for shear.
    PSC Result 2018 Barisal Board
    PSC Result 2018 Comilla Board
    PSC Result 2018 Rajshahi Board

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize that this content is worth to read. I expect to see more posts from you that make me impressed just like this one. Good job!! I hope everyone will be like your work. Thank you very much for this.
    https://www.eduandresult.com/2018/08/jsc-result-2018-dhaka-board.html
    https://www.eduandresult.com/2018/08/jsc-result-2018-dinajpur-board.html
    https://www.eduandresult.com/2018/08/jsc-result-2018-barisal-board.html
    https://www.eduandresult.com/2018/09/jsc-result-2018-rajshahi-board.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. his is really a great article and great read for me. It’s my first visit to your blog and i have found it so useful and informative specially this article.
    I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Thanks for this article. Keep up the good work!
    Ssc Result 2019
    Ssc Result 2019 BD

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.