Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Fading Into the Shadows I can't believe Fading Into the Shadows releases one week from today! Where did the time go?
- Lies We Tell My first adult mystery/suspense will release on April 10th. Sign-ups for the Cover Reveal, Release Week Social Media Blitz, and e-ARCs have all gone live. Feel free to click on any or all of these to sign up. :)
- Editing As usual, I'm editing for a client right now.
- Final Proof Lies We Tell is finally proofed and ready. E-ARCs will go out on February 8th, so make sure you sign up here if you'd like to read this book in exchange for an honest review.
- Organizing I organized my office this past weekend. My daughter and I somehow managed to get all my books (stock) into the appropriate boxes and in my closet. I also organized my bookshelves. I feel like I can be more productive now.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?