Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- My daughter's Birthday My daughter is turning ten this weekend. How did that happen?
- Editing I'm finishing up two client edits this week.
- Exciting News I'll have some exciting news to share very soon.
- Campus Crush Gets A New Cover! I'm waiting for the retailers to update their information, but Campus Crush got a makeover, too. Check out the new cover by Redbird Designs.
- Securing The Handyman's Heart By Katie Clark I had the privilege of reading this book, and it's fantastic. Check out the gorgeous cover and blurb.Local cupcake queen Kayla Dobbs is feeling the heat—just as her bakery is finally taking off, her retired parents start pressuring her to move to Florida. Determined to prove her success, she takes on extra work at the bakery and fibs a little about the depth of her love life. When her mother announces an upcoming visit to meet the lucky guy, Kayla makes a pact with her friends to get a proposal from George Marks, town handyman extraordinaire. The problem is, George seems totally indifferent.
George Marks has enough on his plate with running his business, taking care of an ailing but feisty grandmother, and the possibility of a new business venture on the horizon. But when bumping into Kayla becomes a strangely routine thing, he’s surprised to realize it has also become the highlight of his days. As business spirals out of control and Granny takes a turn for the worse, he’s sure he made one too many commitments.
With a dash of matchmaking granny and a pinch of secret cupcake recipe, Kayla and George find themselves in one messy kitchen. But will they find themselves in love?Grab it on Amazon.