Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Mishmash 3/27/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  No shock here. I'm finishing up two edits this week. One is a novella, and the other is a novel.
  2. Revising  I need to make time to revise my Ashelyn Drake romance that will be part of a boxed set this coming September.
  3. Scholastic Book Fair  I'm working the Scholastic Book Fair at my daughter's school this week. It's the BOGO sale, which makes me insanely happy.
  4. Taxes  My accountant has been preparing my taxes for a while. I need to check in and see what's taking so long.
  5. Campus Crush  Campus Crush, my Ashelyn Drake new adult contemporary romance that packages five companion novellas into one book is only $.99 for a limited time. Grab your copy here.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

11 comments:

  1. This week I'm getting on with work while writing a murder mystery play too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five in one for $.99 is a steal. :)

    Got my copy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only good news about taxes is that if you have to pay them you had income ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finishing a project is always a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really enjoying your covers for your NA series. Taxes are not my friend this year. Not looking forward to that. This week is promo for cover reboots and series and new novella. I am finally making headway on my wip, but it's slower than usual for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had my taxes done over the weekend. Glad to have that out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We take the hour-long drive to get our taxes done on Saturday--April Fool's Day! He does it while we're sitting there. I keep thinking we need to find someone who can do it without us there and just tell us the results, but it sounds like that comes with problems, too...

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.