Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Mishmash 8/21/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. After Loving You is a Kindle Countdown Deal! Today and tomorrow, After Loving You is part of a Kindle Countdown Deal. That means you can grab it for only $.99 today or $1.99 tomorrow. It will return to it's normal price on Wednesday, so don't wait. Grab it here.
  2. Last Week of Summer My daughter starts school a week from today. :( I miss her already.
  3. Preorder Hot & Sinful Nights and Get FREE Books! Did you know if you preorder Hot & Sinful Nights, you'll get a bunch of books and a coloring book for FREE? Yes, you read that correctly. FREE! That's so many books for only $.99! Get in on this deal here now! 
  4. Finishing a Novelette I'm finishing up a novelette that will be a free prequel to a new paranormal series for 2018.
  5. Critiquing I have some critiques to do this week as part of my duties as a Rate Your Story judge.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

15 comments:

  1. I think I have told all I feel is necessary for my memoir. What to do now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The novelette sounds interesting. How do you ever have time to sleep?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the novelette as a prequel.

    I'm struggling to get any work done on my novel with it being summer break and having other work to do. Must try harder.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter goes back to school next Monday, so I'll be doubling my work time.

      Delete
  4. School here starts after Labour Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that we start before because it means the kids get out in May.

      Delete
  5. The novelette sounds interesting! You are busy! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is on my mind is the need for some Kelly Hashway motivation and spirit!
    DD starts school in ten days, and far away. That's a whole other kind of missing... Enjoy Ayla while she's still there every night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I'm still shocked Ayla is ten already. She's my best buddy, and I miss her when she goes to school two miles from my house.

      Delete
  7. You are so busy, Kelly! All the best with all you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.