Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- First Day of School I'm not crying. :( I miss Ayla already.
- New Cover for Fading Into the Shadows In my attempt to rebrand all my covers, I finally finished the last one, Fading Into the Shadows. My wallet is empty, but I love this new cover. Check it out.
- Cover Design This week, I'm sending my cover designer info to finish the covers in the Love Chronicles series and the Lies We Tell Trilogy. Did I mention my wallet being empty?
- Revising I'm finishing a revision this week so I can get this book to my editor.
- 50% off Sale Since I'm rebranding covers, I'm selling the original paperbacks for 50% off. That's $5 a book (plus shipping). If you'd like copies of Fading Into the Shadows, Perfect For You, Campus Crush, or After Loving You, please let me know.
- Drafting I'm hoping to squeeze in some drafting time for my new book idea.
- Editing September is a busy editing month for me. I have a few days left to prepare before I dig in to client edits.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?