Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday Mishmash 9/25/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Hot & Sinful Nights  My steamy romance boxed set releases Tuesday! That's tomorrow! Ahh! Okay, time to be completely honest. I'm really hoping this set hits the USA Today Bestseller List, so if you like romance, please consider grabbing this for only $.99. The price will go up soon, so don't wait to grab 22 romances at this insanely low price! 
    ★ $.99 ★
    Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2rXt5hH
    Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2ssZJuP
    Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2rYevXj
    Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2sWYS7m
    iBooks: http://apple.co/2sWMzb1
    Nook: http://bit.ly/2stlGKc
    Kobo: http://bit.ly/2rFrIoz
    Google Play: http://bit.ly/2sTv4I0
  2. Editing  I'm finishing up a client edit this week.
  3. Formatting  I have three books to format for a client this week. I love formatting, so if you have a book you needed formatted, check out my formatting services here.
  4. Revising  I'm hoping to be able to revise Replica, my YA sci-fi this week. My editor loved it, so yay! Hopefully that means revisions won't be too painful. ;)
  5. Magic and Shadows  My YA fantasy Fading Into the Shadows is part of the Magic and Shadows boxed set. 

Magic lurks in every shadow.
Slip into darkness with 11 action-packed YA fantasy and paranormal novels. This collection has something for every lover of the mystical and mysterious—from dragons, demons, witches and vampires, to shifters, mages, and magically evolved humans—even gods from Norse and Greek mythology.
If you love romance and adventure with a supernatural twist, don’t miss this otherworldly collection from ELEVEN bestselling and debut young adult authors—only available for a LIMITED TIME.Get it for a LIMITED TIME: Amazon | Nook | iBooks | Kobo

That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

24 comments:

  1. Sci fi too? Yay!

    I'm still revising but with a few new insights into the back story of the novel. Really busy in general so it's a challenge to find time at the moment. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's becoming easier to list what I don't write. *sigh* I have a lot of books out or in the works, but they're all in different genres, which makes marketing a nightmare. Still, I find the need to write the stories that come to me instead of writing to the market.

      Delete
  2. I already pre-ordered the box set. Can't wait to download it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're exceedingly busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your editor may love it, but editors will still slice it up :-D that's why we love them. I didn't know you were in a boxed set. How was that experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still going on. I'm in three actually. It's kind of tough coordinating over 20 authors, but I'm glad I'm taking part in them.

      Delete
    2. Wow! 3 boxed sets? You are a machine :-D

      Delete
    3. Or crazy. Yeah, let's go with crazy.

      Delete
  5. Sci fi sounds good. All the best with the boxset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, so much going on. I hope your work hit the bestseller list, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mirka. It's been a dream of mine, so I'm crossing all my fingers and toes.

      Delete
  7. TWO boxed sets? WOW! You have a lot of books in circulation. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one coming out in January too, so that's makes three. Oh, and I'm part of an anthology releasing in November. I'm just going to go rock in a corner now as I try to figure out how I'm doing all of this.

      Delete
  8. Good luck with your revision. I have both boxed sets on my Kindle and can't wait to get to reading. And hopefully, the rest of my week turned out better than Monday. Don't want to lock myself out of the house and bitten up by mosquitoes while waiting for my husband to get home after work to unlock the door ever again!:-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I've been there, but I locked myself out in the winter, so I froze!

      Delete
    2. Think I'd prefer getting frozen over bitten. I got bit 6x on each leg. :-O

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on your boxed sets. That's a lot of reading. :) Good luck on sales.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.