Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday Mishmash 11/20/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Local Vendor Event  I'll be signing copies of all my books at the local vendor event at my daughter's school today from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Ayla will be signing both of her books, too. 
  2. A Merrily Matched Christmas Releases on Thanksgiving  If you love holiday romances, grab this collection for only $.99. This price will go up soon, so don't wait! Get it here.
  3. Our Little Secret $.99 Sale  Limitless Publishing has lowered the price of Our Little Secret to $.99 for the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Grab it here
  4. Follow Me on BookBub  If you're on BookBub, make sure you follow Kelly Hashway and Ashelyn Drake. I now have profiles for both my names on there.
  5. Happy Holidays!  To everyone in the US celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful holiday. And for those venturing out on Black Friday, be safe!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

17 comments:

  1. It must be awesome for Ayla to sign her books! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla must be so excited! That’s awesome!

    I’m just trying to survive this week - lots to do at work and only three days to do it. 😬

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. I have a work party on Wednesday and family one on the day itself. But I shall be saying way from the crowds on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be shopping on Black Friday. I have never have.

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Today being an exciting day for both of you is an understatement.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy book signing with your talented daughter. Happy Holidays. Followed both profiles on Bookbub.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother-daughter author book signing... We want pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually never post pictures of Ayla online. Too many predators out there. It's sad, but I'm very protective of my baby.

      Delete
    2. I get it. Maybe next time have someone take a photo that shows you and Ayla can be see from the back... Ot not.

      Delete
  7. I love that you and Ayla are having a mother-daughter book signing event. How special! Best of luck! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your event at your daughter's school went well. I'm sure it did. Hopping over to BookBub to find you over there. I'm there, too, but I don't use it that much yet. Just credit that to another learning curve...

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.