Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday Mishmash 1/22/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Tormented Souls  If you weren't able to check out the cover of my Runes Universe book, Tormented Souls, here it is! 
    Releases February 6, 2018
  2. Writing Conference  I attended the Pocono Writer's Conference on Saturday. I always enjoy this conference.
  3. Revising  I'm revising my psychic mystery before I send it off to my editor. I'm excited for this book because it combines supernatural and mystery, two of my favorite things.
  4. Editing  I'm editing for a client this week.
  5. Drafting  As soon as I finish revising my psychic mystery, I'll be diving into the draft of book two.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover. Have you thought about releasing guidance on self publishing? You seem to have a lot of valuable experience.

    This week, work on my novel is taking a back seat again to paid work, although some of that is writing too - just not fictional.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve never thought about it. It might be something to consider for the future though.

      My book is taking a minor back seat to client work as well. We have to pay our bills, right?

      Delete
  2. Love the cover.
    Still doing the writing challenge and ~9k short from reaching word count goal for the 3rd part of the new WIP series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover. I wrote another portion of my diary novel on Friday and Saturday. Benn trying to work on my writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cover. Busy as always. Psychic mystery sounds fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye-catching cover with interesting details.

    I'm scrambling to catch up with everything at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to go web-searching as to what is a psychic mystery, pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MC solves mysteries using her psychic abilities. :)

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.