Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Revising I'm revising the second book in my psychic P.I. series right now after getting edits back from my editor.
- Knowing when to step away I was drafting a new WIP. I really love the idea, but at the 10K mark, the words stopped flowing. I hit a wall and realized that even though I love the concept, my mind was still on my psychic P.I. series. So, I decided to put this WIP aside for the time being and go back to my psychic P.I. series. We have to follow our muse, right?
- A Vision A Day Keeps the Killer Away Speaking of my psychic P.I. series, I can share the cover of book one now. Check out A Vision A Day Keeps the Killer Away (Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I., book 1), designed by Red Umbrella Graphic Designs.
- Death and Damages A Vision A Day Keeps the Killer Away is part of the Death and Damages boxed set releasing this fall. The set contains 25 mystery/thriller books. You can grab it here. (The set is not yet up for preorder on Amazon since Amazon only allows a three-month preorder period.)
- Last week of school Friday is my daughter's last day of school and her last day in elementary school. They are having a special presentation during the school day, and parents are invited to attend. Then the entire school claps the fifth grade out of the building. I'm going to be a crying mess. I know it. How is my baby going to intermediate school already?
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?