Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Drafting Writing is going well this summer, but since I have limited hours to work with my daughter home, it's going slowly still. I'm hoping to finish my draft this week.
- Color Street I recently discovered a product called Color Street, and I'm in love with it. It's nail art that's not a wrap, so there's no damage to your nails. It's polish that goes on in a strip. No drying time! I'm hosting a Color Street FB party on July 23rd. If you'd like to be part of it and try some free samples, let me know.
Three of my Color Street manicures, which last for about two weeks!
- Formatting I'm formatting a book for a client this week.
- Incredibles 2 My daughter and I went to see Incredibles 2 last Friday. It was really good! I definitely recommend it.
- Cover Design Last week I saw the perfect cover for a book I wasn't planning to release until next year. I had to buy it because it's exactly what I was looking for. So now I will be releasing an extra Ashelyn Drake title this year.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?