Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday Mishmash 1/7/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. I can't comment on blogs  I'm not sure what's going on, but for two weeks now, I haven't been able to comment on any blogs, including my own. I'm not ignoring you guys. Blogger just seems to hate me for some reason.
  2. The Time for Us is up for preorder  You can now preorder The Time for Us! 
  3. Redoing my Lies We Tell trilogy  The other day I realized my Lies We Tell trilogy is not suspense. It's cozy mystery! How didn't I realize it sooner? So, I'm redoing the series with new titles, new covers, and some changes to the stories themselves. I'm hoping to relaunch in March if all goes well.
  4. Editing  I'm booked solid for the entire month.
  5. Plotting In my spare time—wait, do I have any?—I'll be plotting an Ashelyn Drake novella.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today? And again, if I don't respond to your comments, it's because Blogger isn't allowing me to. I'm reading them though and I'll keep trying to comment back.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly - I do hope you can get blogger sorted out ... perhaps try changing some of the settings and then re-setting them - if that makes sense?! Don't answer in other words ... take care and all the best for 2019 - at least you're busy and have plans for your books and series ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a momentary glitch, that happens on Blogger. Hopefully it sorts itself, and otherwise it could be a matter of settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through this, and Lady Gadget on Facebook (Tech support for Blogger bloggers) solved the issue for me. In my case I was logged in through the wrong account somehow.
    See if she'll help you---
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LGandKSBloggerSupport/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear blogger is giving you trouble. Had the same genre error recently. Didn't realize the novellas I've been working on falls under a sub-genre. Almost done plotting the final bonus short for it. After that's done, it's editing hell.

    Good luck with your relaunch, editing and plotting! And hopefully the blogger issue would be resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.