Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday Mishmash 5/20/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing I'm trying to get caught up on a huge edit since my daughter was sick Friday into Saturday and I lost a lot of work time. Thankfully, she's feeling better now. I hate seeing her sick.
  2. Drastic Crimes Call for Drastic Insights  Thank you to everyone who purchased Drastic Crimes during release week and those who preordered. I really appreciate it. I just got my author copies in last Friday. They're so pretty!
  3. Plotting  I didn't get to plot my Piper Christmas novella last week due to a huge edit that is taking up most of my time. I did write the blurb, though, so it's a start. Hopefully, I can finish plotting this week.
  4. Summer  It's felt like summer here. We opened the pool over the weekend, and I can't wait for the water to warm up so I can swim.
  5. Reading  My reading time is still limited due to editing, but I'm squeezing it in where I can.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

4 comments:

  1. Having a sick kid is, indeed, always hard. Having a huge edit on top of it is a mixed blessing. It's good to work, but it did keep you from getting to your own plotting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A parent always worries about an ill child.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.