Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday Mishmash 5/27/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Memorial Day  I hope everyone has a safe holiday and remembers the true meaning of this day.
  2. Editing  This week, I'm finishing up that huge edit I've been working on.
  3. Drafting  I WILL get words written on my Piper Christmas novella this week. I will!
  4. Book Signing  On Saturday, my daughter and I will both be signing books at the Hughes branch of the Eastern Monroe County Library from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00.
  5. Giveaway  My giveaway for a signed ARC of Drastic Crimes Call for Drastic Insights is more than half over. Enter here if you haven't yet.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

7 comments:

  1. Have great Memorial day. And have fun at the book signing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Memorial Day was memorable. A walk with DS before he leaves again, to go far away...
    I think that if you write a Christmas story in May, you basically have Christmas year 'round. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.