Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Mishmash 5/6/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  No surprise here. I'm editing for two clients this week.
  2. Brainstorming  I'm brainstorming my Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. Christmas novella.
  3. Getting Foresight Favors the Felon ready for preorder  Timing preorders can be tricky because you have to wait for the release date you want to become available on Amazon, but I need the preorder to go up before Drastic Crimes Call for Drastic Insights releases on the 14th.
  4. Coming up with titles  As much as I love my Piper Ashwell series, the titles nearly kill me to come up with. I'm really struggling with the title for my Christmas novella.
  5. Fiction and Felonies Giveaway  Only 2 days left to enter to win a signed ARC of Fiction and Felonies! Enter below. 
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

4 comments:

  1. You might have to resort to more unorthodox ways of choosing titles. Like picking words out of a hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to come up with a few, and my VIP reader group is voting on them now.

      Delete
  2. You could put your title choices out here for us to weigh-in... I remember a now well known writer doing this with her debut on the Blue Boards. Doing this was her then editor, Cheryl klein's suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a poll going in my reader group right now. :)

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.