- Books, books, books I'm reading three books right now. One to review for another author and two I purchased with my birthday money. I love reading multiple books at once.
- Revisions I finished my final hard copy revisions, and I'm really happy with this manuscript. Now I just have to transfer my revisions to my file and it will be ready to send to my awesome agent.
- Loaded Kindle I'm dangerous with Amazon gift cards. My Kindle is pleasantly full with great books waiting for me to read them.
- Fleshing out a new MS A while back I got an idea for a new MS and I've been fleshing it out in between all my revisions. This week, I'll finish planning and get myself ready to draft.
- Editing I have some more editing projects coming my way, and that always makes me smile. My clients are amazing.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?