- Pocono Retreat I spent the weekend at my regional SCBWI conference, and as usual I learned a lot. I also got to meet my agency sister, Diane Alberts, which was so great! And did I mention I met and shook hands with Laurie Halse Anderson? :D
- New New story idea No, that's not a typo. I was already working on a new story idea when another new idea came to me. I'm very excited about it.
- More time I have so much I want to do each day, but I can't find time to do it all. It looks like I'm going to have to give up some sleep this week.
- New look of Blogger I went to write this post and realized Blogger gave it's administrative panel a facelift. Not sure if I like it. I'm kind of a creature of habit, so when things change I need time to adjust.
- Winner of my Touch of Death SWAG giveaway My giveaway ended on the 21st, and the winner is... Hillary Curran! Congrats! I've sent you an email so you can claim your prizes.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?