- Hurricane Sandy It's official. I hate Hurricane Sandy. The destruction to NJ was incredible. Here in PA, it wasn't as bad, but my family is mostly in NJ and my husband (who works in NJ) is still off from work.
- Halloween Thankfully, trick or treating was moved to Sunday so my daughter didn't miss out.
- Free Monthly Newsletter My newsletter goes out at 5pm EST today. If you aren't already signed up and would like to receive it, you can sign up here.
- Normal week My daughter and husband were both off all last week because of the hurricane. This week, I'm back to writing and editing like usual.
- LOVE ALL SWAG Giveaway Very soon, I'll be hosting a giveaway for SWAG for my upcoming YA contemporary romance novella, LOVE ALL, releasing January 15, 2013 through Swoon Romance. Here's a picture of the coins I made so you can help Meg choose between Ash and Noah.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?