- I'm the worst boss in the world. I won't even let myself break for meals. I eat with one hand and type with the other, and if it takes me longer than 7 minutes to eat, I'll just give up eating all together and get back to typing with two hands.
- I rock out to teeny bopper music. Yup. When I'm stressed out, I turn to my 6-year-olds playlist on my iPod, which consists of songs from Victoria Justice, R5, Big Time Rush, and Selena Gomez. Call me crazy but it's instant relaxation.
- I have laptop separation anxiety. I have to have one of my laptops on at all times. Unless I'm sleeping, when I have my smartphone on the nightstand in case I need it in the middle of the night.
- My day planner stole my memory. Ever since I started using a day planner, I can't remember anything I don't write down. It's a little annoying and very inconvenient.
- I fall in love with every male lead I write. I feel bad for guys in real life because they can't compare to book boyfriends. Sorry, guys. And I fall for my male leads every time.
Okay, I've embarrassed myself—yet again. Now it's your turn. What do you have to confess about yourself?