- Family Expo 2013 I'll be at the Family Expo held at East Stroudsburg High School South on Sunday from noon to 3pm. I'll be displaying my books and talking about writing.
- Reading Somehow I'm managing to find more time to read. I'm not even sure how I'm doing it.
- Edits Just sent off edits for Face of Death (Touch of Death #3), which made me cry. There are some emotional moments. Now I'm getting back to edits on Into the Fire, which also has a section that gets me every time. I need more tissues.
- Revising for my agent In the midst of all my edits, I'm also revising a novella to hand over to my lovely agent. Good thing I love editing and revising so much. ;)
- Allergies This crazy weather is killing me. One day it's 80 the next it's 50. I'm sneezing like I'm trying to set a world record, and I wake up every morning with a sore throat. I'd love some consistent temperatures.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?