- Advantage: Heartbreak (May 7th) Less than one month until the second novella in my Game. Set. Match. Heartbreak series releases! This book has so much emotion and tons of swoony moments. I'm really excited for it.
- Reading I'm trying to get caught up with all the books I downloaded to my Kindle recently.
- Switching tenses Last week I finished drafting a new WIP, and now I'm going to switch it from present tense to past tense. I think it will work better that way. *sigh*
- Melinda's Museum Magic I have another picture book coming out soon through G8 Press. I should have a cover image to show you soon!
- Cover Reveal Spencer Hill Press has another cover reveal. It's for Milayna by Michelle Picket.
Everyone needs to be bad once in a while. But for seventeen-year-old Milayna, being good isn't a choice--it's a job requirement. And it's a job she can't quit. Born a demi-angel, Milayna steps in when danger and demons threaten the people around her, but being half-angel isn't all halos and happiness. Azazel, Hell's Angel, wants Milayna's power, and he'll do anything to get it. But he only has until her eighteenth birthday, after which she becomes untouchable.
With the help of other demi-angels, Milayna thwarts the trouble Azazel sends her way. Fighting with her is Chay, a demi-angel who's sinfully gorgeous, and Milayna falls hard. But is Chay her true love... or her nemesis in disguise?
Because when she learns of a traitor in her group, there's no one she can trust... not even the one she loves.