Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
- Touch of Death and Stalked by Death Chosen as Best Books in 2013! I'm ecstatic that both Touch of Death and Stalked by Death made blog lists for best books in 2013. Touch of Death was chosen as Best Paranormal by Patrice Caldwell over on Whimsically Yours, and Stalked by Death was chosen as Best YA by Sherry Ficklin over on Curvy Writer!
- Free Monthly Newsletter My free monthly newsletter goes out this evening. If you aren't signed up but would like to receive one, click here.
- #SHP2014 Twitter Chat Thank you to everyone who came out for the Spencer Hill Press Twitter chat last Thursday night. The chat was crazy fast and so much fun. Lots of ARCs were given away, including two of The Monster Within.
- Snow I'm kind of done with snow this season. Seriously, been there, done that. I'm ready for spring.
- 2014 Goals I've got my goals for this year all set. I'll be posting them on Wednesday.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?