Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Into the Fire Goodreads Giveaway Month9Books is offering 2 copies of Into the Fire on Goodreads. Go enter here!
- One Day, Two Releases Tomorrow (September 9th) I have two YA novels releasing—Into the Fire and Perfect For You. Both blog tours begin this week and there will be giveaways associated with the tours and a SWAG giveaway here on Friday.
- Editing Something must be in the air because I got six new editing jobs over the weekend and I was already in the middle of one at the time. This makes me happy. :)
- Renovations My house still isn't completely finished. *sigh* My downstairs is almost back together, and we had the electrical inspection for the upstairs. Now just framing and plumbing inspections and then we can finish the upstairs. This will eventually end, right?
- Reading My reading slowed down this summer so I'm now reading three books at once to try to catch up. Why is it that when I have more time for writing (during the school year) I feel like I have less time in my day as a whole?
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?