Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Editing: I'm booked for the month of January, which is great. Now I just need more time in my day to work on my own writing projects. ;)
- Construction: We are getting so close! Unfortunately, this weekend set us back a bit when a few things had to be redone. *sigh* But we are making forward process again now.
- Secret Projects in the Works: I have a few things in the works that I can't share just yet. I'm hoping to be able to reveal them by the end of the month.
- My Office: My office is about 99% complete, but it's missing the most important things of all—framed posters of my books. Once I get those up, I'll share pictures with you.
- "Best" Lists of 2014: I'm excited to say that The Monster Within, Campus Crush (Ashelyn Drake title), and Into the Fire (Ashelyn Drake title) all made several "Best of 2014" lists! That makes me so happy!
- Kelly's Coven: I'm putting out an invite to my street team, Kelly's Coven. We have a FB page where we interact, and this month I have a mega giveaway going on. If you'd like to help me promote my books and get exclusive access to content, first peeks at covers and news, and exclusive giveaways, you can join here. (Or let me know you'd like to join and I can give you access to the group.) I'd love to have you. :)
- Cover Reveal for 52 Likes by Medeia Sharif Evernight Teen, January 16, 2015
- Cover Reveal for The Milayna Series by Michelle Pickett You've seen the cover for Milayna, book one in the Milayna Trilogy, and now the remaining covers in The Milayna Series are revealed!
After a brutal rape and near-murder, Valerie wants to get past feelings of victimhood from both the assault and her history of being bullied. She’s plagued by not knowing the identity of her rapist and by the nasty rumors in school about that night. Valerie follows clues from ghostly entities, past victims of the rapist-murderer, contacting her through a social media site—why do all of their eerie photos have 52 likes under them? Their messages are leading her to the mystery man, although he’ll put up a fight to remain hidden.
Find Medeia – YA and MG Author
Book one, Milayna, is scheduled to release March 17, 2015. Book two, Milayna's Angel, and book three, The Innocent, are both scheduled for release in 2015. And for a limited time, you can pre-order Milayna (Book #1) for $2 off the purchase price! It's available for pre-order at only $2.99, but only for a limited time.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?