I'm taking part in the Writer Rebel's Creed again this year, hosted/originated by Sheri Larsen. As part of the group, this is what I'm pledging to this year:
If you'd like to join, check out Sheri's blog and sign up.
In addition to the Rebel's Creed, here are my goals for 2015:
- Secret goal I can't reveal yet. Sorry! I know what it is though, and I'll share as soon as I can.
- Promote The Darkness Within (Sequel to The Monster Within). The book releases in June and I'm ready to show everyone why they should love Sam and Ethan.
- Write another Campus Crush book. Ashelyn Drake fans have asked for another story featuring Mike (from Nothing to Tell) so he can get his HEA. I want to give him just that. :)
- Write the final book in the Curse of the Granville Fortune Series. This goal is self-explanatory. ;)
- Build my street team (Kelly's Coven) by spoiling my fans with lots of great exclusive stuff. I'm talking about bonus content, exclusive giveaways, changes to be characters in my books, review copies, SWAG, one-on-one discussions with me, and lots more.
Okay, so goals are great, but wish lists are a lot of fun, too. I'm putting these separately because they aren't things I have total control over. Here is my wish list of things I'd LOVE to happen in 2015:
- Get one or two more book deals. That would be really nice. :)
- Make the USA and/or NYT best seller list. My ultimate dream!
- Going to BEA or another big convention. Spencer Hill Press won't be attending BEA this year, so I need a miracle to happen in order to go.
- A drama-free year. It's no secret 2014 was rough for me. I want no drama in 2015. Can someone please make that happen for me?
What are your goals and/or wishes for 2015?