Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Into the Fire Paperbacks! OMG!!! I'm still freaking out (in a good way) over how gorgeous the Into the Fire Paperbacks are. They arrived on Friday. Here are some pictures of my pretty books!
- Big Changes to My Newsletter I'm going to post about this on Wednesday, but BIG things are in store for my newsletter. Big for my subscribers that is. If you aren't subscribed, you're going to want to do that here. And check back on Wednesday to see exactly what I have in store for my loyal newsletter subscribers. Hint: You're going to like it. :)
- Mystery of Majestic Cave Cover The second book in the Curse of the Granville Fortune series has a gorgeous cover. I'm not sharing it yet, but I just approved it at the end of last week. Stay tuned for the big unveiling. :) Oh, and book two is coming your way in early June.
- What Is Up With Outlook's New Look? MSN decided to update my email. AGAIN. *Sigh* I'm not liking the new changes. The system is very wonky because I think they tried to make it do too much. Now it glitches all the time. I hope they work the kinks out soon.
- Big Changes All Around My newsletter isn't the only thing that's going to change. I'm putting my foot down and getting really stern…with myself. You see over the past year, I somehow became an editor who also writes, and while I love editing, I'm not okay with this. I'm a writer. I WILL write first and edit second. No more of this, "My editing schedule is booked for the next five months so I won't be able to write until then." I'm writing EVERY day. My pace with edits will slow down, but I'm okay with that.
- My Daughter's Birthday My daughter turns nine on Friday. I can't believe that. My little girl is getting so big!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?