Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Nursing Hadley Back To Health After my dog collided with a rock wall, she needed stitches and has wounds on her mouth, cheek, and shoulder. She wants to scratch all the time, which opens those wounds again. We can't cone her because the cone would lay on the wounds, so we have to watch her every second. Needless to say I'm not sleeping or able to leave the house.
- Editing I have a small break in edits (off until Thursday), which is good considering Hadley is taking most of my time and attention these days.
- Cover Design This weekend I designed the cover for Lies We Tell, my first adult book! It's a suspense and will release in April 2017.
- Drafting With the death of my grandfather and Hadley's injury, I had to stop drafting. I just couldn't. I'm taking a break from writing to get my thoughts together and come to terms with things.
- Book Signing On Saturday, my daughter and I will be signing together at Middle Smithfield Elementary school for their local vendor event.That's it for me. What's on your mind today?