Friday, November 25, 2016

See You Monday & A FREE Boxset

Those of you who follow me on Facebook and Twitter know I've had an awful week. My grandfather passed away on Sunday, and I had to rush my dog to the vet yesterday after she collided with a stone wall. She's now stitched up like a Frankenstein dog, but she's recovering and will be okay. 

So, I'm taking the rest of the week to myself to regroup. I hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend. Be safe, and I'll see you on Monday.


*In the meantime, here's a free boxset for you. My Into the Fire trilogy boxset is FREE Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Three books for absolutely FREE. Grab yours here now.


12 comments:

  1. Under the circumstances, it's entirely appropriate to step away for a bit. We'll all be thinking of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. On a bright note, I saw an article in my child's school work Called the Skeleton Key by a Kelly Hashway. I'm assuming that was you. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO!!! I'm SO sorry! I'm glad your doggy is on the way to recovery, though. Big hugs. I hope you have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sympathies to you and your family, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...Kelly, hugs. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but not spam. All spam will be deleted.