Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Drafting I'm finishing up a draft today. At least that's the plan. Wish me luck, please.
- Publishing craziness Last week I realized I'm releasing 8 books this year. I've officially lost my mind. I'll be curled up in a ball by December.
- Editing I'm editing for a client this week. Nothing new there. This month is pretty packed with client edits.
- Blogging schedule I'm going to be throwing my old schedule out the window. Monday Mishmash will stay, but Writer Wednesdays will only occur when I have something to say. I've been struggling for topics. Feel free to suggest some. My Friday Feature posts haven't been getting many views, so I'm cutting them out of my schedule for a while.
- How on earth is it May already? When did that happen? I swear it was just February. This year is going by way too quickly.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?