Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Drafting I've written two books and a novella so far this year. I'm working on another book right now and will still need to write one more before the fall. Yikes! People ask me how I fast draft, and honestly, it's out of necessity. With my editing schedule being so full, it would take me years to write a book if I didn't fast draft.
- It Was Always You Cover Reveal Wednesday is the cover reveal for It Was Always You, book one in the Ashelyn Drake Love Chronicles series! I can't wait to share it with you all. In the meantime, you can add it to your Goodreads shelf here.
- Freebie Alert! May 9th-13th, After Loving You will be FREE! That's right. FREE! I recently pulled the book from my wide distribution and put it in KU so I can run special sales like this. Make sure you grab your free copy during those dates.
- Giveaway If you're a newsletter subscriber, today is the last day to click that link in my last newsletter and enter to win a hardcover copy of To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough. Not a subscriber? Sign up here now so you don't miss out on my next giveaway!
- Editing I'm finishing up a client edit this week before the next one arrives.
- Blogging Schedule (or lack of) You might have noticed MM was the only post last week. Between editing and drafting, I've been swamped. Monday Mishmash will continue, but I'll only post again during the week if I have something to share.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?