Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Grieving I'm still in a state of shock over the sudden passing of Ednah Walters. She was a fellow author, an editing client, and most importantly, my friend. I keep going back and forth between total disbelief that she's gone to crying because the world lost a truly amazing woman.
- Editing I'm booked with edits through the month.
- Magic and Shadows Boxed Set Surprise! I'm part of the Magic and Shadows boxed set releasing on November 7th. You can preorder this collection of YA fantasy and paranormal novels for only $.99. This collection includes my YA fantasy, Fading Into the Shadows.
Magic lurks in every shadow.Slip into darkness with 11 action-packed YA fantasy and paranormal novels. This collection has something for every lover of the mystical and mysterious—from dragons, demons, witches and vampires, to shifters, mages, and magically evolved humans—even gods from Norse and Greek mythology.
If you love romance and adventure with a supernatural twist, don’t miss this otherworldly collection from ELEVEN bestselling and debut young adult authors—only available for a LIMITED TIME.
A Collection of 11 YA Fantasy Novels by: T.M. Franklin, L.C. Ireland, Kelly Hashway, JT Camp, C.A. Gray, Sheri Downing, Alex H. Singh, S. E. Walker, Catherine Banks, Shereen Vedam, and Sharon CoadyGet it for a LIMITED TIME: Amazon | Nook | iBooks | Kobo
- Runes Kindle World You might have seen my announcement on social media that I'm part of the Runes Kindle World releasing in November. With Ednah's sudden passing, I'm not sure what will happen with this. I'll keep you posted.
- Giveaway on my daughter's blog Ayla is hosting a giveaway right now where you can become a character in one of her upcoming books. Head over and enter here.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?