Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Editing I'm editing for a client this week. All of my clients have been submitting their books early, which I love because I can get an early jump on them since I usually allow more time than I need for each edit.
- Proofreading I'm doing a final proofread of the paperback proof for Since I Found You, the final book in the Love Chronicles companion series. It's currently available for preorder.
- Christmas It's one week away! The presents are all wrapped and ready.
- Reflecting on 2017 This was a crazy year for me as far as publishing goes. I released nine books. I think. It was so crazy I lost count. 2018 will have quite a few releases as well, but after February, I'll be handling releases a little differently, so stay tuned for more info on that.
- Newsletter Those of you who subscribe to my newsletter may have noticed it came from a different email address. I started using the address tied to my website. It's still me though, so don't be afraid to open it. If you aren't signed up and would like to receive my newsletters, you can do so here.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?