Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday Mishmash 2/12/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  I'm editing for a client this week. This is a book I previously edited for content. Now I'm doing line edits, and I love seeing how the book really came together.
  2. Formatting  I've been doing a lot of formatting recently. I have another book to format for a new client this week. If you'd like to see my formatting services, you can find them here.
  3. Drafting  I'm at the 20K mark in my WIP. I set out for it to be a novella, but it looks like it's going to turn out to be a full-length novel. These characters have more story to tell. :)
  4. Tormented Souls Hit #1 in a category  My book in the Runes Kindle World hit #1 in the Kindle Worlds: Teen & Young Adult category. Thanks to everyone who helped make that happen. You can find Tormented Souls here.
  5. New logo in the works  I hired a designer to create a new logo for me. I'm really excited with how it's coming along. I can't wait to be able to show you.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on Tormented Soul hitting the number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Tormented Souls.
    And don't you love it when your characters have more to say?
    Right now, I just want to be in bed. It's rainy and a Monday. A bad combination. Writing wise, I've reached 26k words in my series and started on a new story. Which I had to get back to basics, writing with pen and paper, to write it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love writing in notebooks! Pen to paper is great!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you hit number 1. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Tormented Souls! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume the new logo will replace our beloved "Monday Mishmash" one, above? I hope it great, because I like this one^ quite a bit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Monday Mishmash stays the same. The logo is for above that.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations, Kelly! I hope you took time out of your busy schedule to celebrate your #1. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I consider writing a way of celebrating. ;)

      Delete
  7. Hi Kelly - congratulations on all you're achieving ... especially that #1 ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! So many exciting things going on. Amazing to hit #1. Love the logo!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.