Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday Mishmash 2/19/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Drafting  I'm finishing up a draft on one book and then diving into a new series idea that has been demanding attention.
  2. Critiquing  I have three critiques to get to this week for Rate Your Story.
  3. Editing  I'm editing for a new client this week.
  4. Happy Presidents Day!  My daughter and husband both have off today.
  5. Unseen Evil Duology eARC Signup  If you'd like to request and eARC of either Unseen Evil and/or Evil Unleashed, you can do so here. This is a paranormal duology that will release on April 3. If you're a fan of Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush series, you'll like these books.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

9 comments:

  1. I'm working right now on my diary novel and just the other day, I had a dream that I wrote down. It was quite an intriguing dram nd could easily make a weird story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly - having a President is worth it today ... enjoy the day with the family = cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been procrastinating. Even wrote a blog post about it. In the meantime I can't wait to have my dryer delivered.
    Happy writing and editing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for a new dryer! I got a new washer and dryer last year. I love them.

      Delete
  4. Remember to come up for air, Kelly. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do all you do! Hope you had a nice day off with your daughter and husband.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.