Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Happy Birthday Ayla! Today is my daughter's 11th birthday. Let's not talk about how she's eleven already. It's crazy. She'll always be my baby no matter how old she gets.
- Drafting I'm working on a secret project right now. It should keep me busy for a while.
- Getting ready for the Unseen Evil duology cover reveal March is almost here, which means the cover reveal for both Unseen Evil and Evil Unleashed is just around the corner. If you'd like to help me reveal these covers on March 14-17, you can sign up here.
- Kelly's Coven My VIP reader group on Facebook is almost at 300 members! Want to join me over there? You can here.
- Editing Somehow, I got ahead in my editing schedule. I had two clients submit early in the chance I'd get a jump on their edits, and I did. On both! So I'm enjoying some extra writing time right now since this doesn't happen often.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?