Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Mishmash 3/19/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Spring  I'm hoping spring brings spring weather. I've had enough snow for a lifetime.
  2. Editing  I'm finishing up a client edit this week.
  3. Drafting  I should finish my draft this week. I love this book, but man is it tough to write, and my search history for research makes me look like a serial killer since it's a murder mystery.
  4. Unseen Evil duology  Thank you to everyone who helped me reveal the covers of Unseen Evil and Evil Unleashed. If you missed it, here they are: 
    UNSEEN EVIL: 
    Kobo: http://bit.ly/UnseenEvilKobo
    EVIL UNLEASHED (Book 2): 

    →Amazon:  http://amzn.to/2D7Kppy 
  5. Taxes  My taxes are officially done. I hate this process, but my new accountant is fantastic and made it virtually painless.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

18 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for spring weather, too. It's been raining where I live. I'm still getting tired at 5PM, even after the time change.

    And I have been doing more editing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m working my way through Unseen Evil. Just got to a very interesting part - I can’t wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might bet snow Tuesday and Wednesday so keeping my fingers crossed. Could use a snow day to catch up on my writing. Or just sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring still feels a long way off at present here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very much looking forward to spring, but it looks like another Nor'easter is headed my way on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're having the spring winds today: 22 mph. I decided not to take my walk. Flying through the air would be scary. Getting those taxes done is a relief. I swear that next year I'm hiring someone to do mine. I was pulling all my hair out by the time I finished. No pictures of a bald-headed me. Congratulations on the new books. Love the cover.s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Beverly. We are expecting snow tomorrow. I can't even wrap my head around that. And no, don't go blowing away in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taxes done? Inspiring, again. DH has just started gathering the papers...
    On my mind is a very writerly/bloggery question, which has to do with writing about people we know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to do them in February, so March feels late to me.

      Delete
  9. Good luck with the snow. I hear you might get another nor'easter coming your way on the weekend--yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am ready for spring too. I still need to do my taxes. :(
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.