Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Proofreading I'm proofreading a book I plan to release this fall. I do several rounds of proofreading, but this is my last one before ordering a print proof.
- Revising I have a novella coming out this summer, and I just got it back from my editor. I'll be diving into revisions later this week.
- Editing I have a few days off before my next edit comes in, so I'm focusing on my own books in the meantime.
- Scaling back I had originally planned to release a lot of books this year. I'm still going to be releasing quite a few, but I've decided to push some back to next year for my own sanity.
- Easter I'm almost ready for Easter. This holiday sort of snuck up on me this year since it's early.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?