Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Memorial Day I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Saturday was gorgeous here, and my husband, daughter, and I spent a good portion of the day in our pool.
- Editing I'm finishing up an edit for a client this week.
- GDPR Thanks to GDPR, I actually trimmed my newsletter subscribers from about 3K to under 800. Yikes! I feel like lately, it's become so much more difficult to be an author. (For the sake of full disclosure, I did remove people who were inactive as well.) Anyway, if you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, you can do so here. Your information is never shared, and I don't take any information other than your email address.
- Publishing This year is bringing on new changes for me concerning how I publish. I'll be trying new things since previous methods just don't seem to work anymore. For instance, I'll be spontaneously releasing a book very soon with no preorder or cover reveal. So be on the lookout for that.
- Revising Once I finish my current client edit, I'll be diving into revisions on the second book in my psychic mystery series. I'm looking forward to it since my editor said I'm becoming her favorite mystery author. :)
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?